Page under construction
- Application WELDING PROCEDURE (PA01_02 en/ru);
- Signing a contract (provided by BTI)
- Documents to provide before the exam:
- Candidate’s ID copy (passport, ID-card, driving license)
- WPS (for personnel certification) and/or pWPS (for procedure inspection)
- Base material certificate (steel)
- Filler material certificate (wire, electrodes)
- Gas certificate (in case of 135, 136,138)
- Tungsten electrode certificate (in case of 141)
- Requirements for a candidate:
The candidate should own professional skills and theoretical knowledge necessary to weld a mock-up. Persons with signs of alcoholic or drugs intoxication are not allowed for the exam.
- Mock-up preparation according to WPS
- Mock-up labeling (candidate’s surname, welding date)
- Mock-up welding according to WPS
- Mock-up evaluation by the examiner
- Requirements for a candidate:
- Mock-up testing (NDT, DT)
- Decision about the inspection
- Processing and issuing a WPQR
- Complying with certificate and trademarks usage rules
- Complying with inspection rules
BTI, is obliged to:
- Understand the importance of impartiality during inspection.
- Constantly work on identifying the risks to impartiality which may come from ownership, management, staff, shared resources, finances, contracts, incentives for attracting new customers and corporate risks. In case of risk detected BTI is obliged to take action to eliminate or minimize them.
- Comply with declared impartiality policy (impartiality policy)
- bear the legal responsibility and guarantee the independence and impartiality of the inspection works.
- ensure independence from any commercial, financial, administrative or other pressures that could have an impact on the inspection.
- conduct ongoing monitoring of compliance of BTI requirements of independence and impartiality by all employees .
- comply with the principles of impartiality, both to the candidate and to the customer – a legal entity.
- to exclude discrimination under any motives in the inspection process.
- conduct the inspection process according to declared normative standards.
- provide all the necessary information about the inspection process.
- accept claims and appeals and promptly react.
Customer is obliged to:
- comply with the inspection requirements.
- use the WPQR correctly.
- not to use a WPQR in a manner that may harm the reputation of BTI, as well as not to do any misleading or false statements against the WPQR.
- allow the examiner to the exam.
- provide all the necessary documentation for the inspection.
- provide a correct documentation.
- stop using a certificate if it is canceled by BTI.
- provide the certificate to it’s customers fully without any changes.
- provide information about any changes which may affect the inspection.
Using certificates and trademarks:
- any use of BTI logos and trademarks is PROHIBITED
- Incorrect misleading references to the inspection or WPQR, use of the logo in advertisements, catalogs, publications, and so on, will be prevented by any possible means. This behavior can cause a response, such as the publication of mistakes and errors, suspending or canceling the certificate or inspection, legal intervention (lawsuit),if necessary.
Financing and price offers:
- All BTI activities are financed by internal resources. Third Party financing not used by BTI.
- All costs connected to and related to inspection are covered by the Customer
- Price offers are calculated per each request for inspection based on Customer inquiry considering requested inspection type and scope
- Price offer calculation principle is the same for each Customer without any discrimination
- Price offers are presented upon request
- Payment should be done based on BTI invoice issued per each actual service provided by BTI
Appeal and Claim process
The procedure for claims and appeal is described at the respective page