The page is under construction
BTI, is obliged to:
- Understand the importance of impartiality during certification.
- Constantly work on identifying the risks to impartiality which may come from ownership, management, staff, shared resources, finances, contracts, incentives for attracting new customers and corporate risks. In case of risk detected BTI is obliged to take action to eliminate or minimize them.
- Comply with declared impartiality policy (impartiality policy)
- bear the legal responsibility and guarantee the independence and impartiality of the certification works.
- ensure independence from any commercial, financial, administrative or other pressures that could have an impact on the certification.
- conduct ongoing monitoring of compliance of BTI requirements of independence and impartialitiby by all employees .
- comply with the principles of impartiality, both to the candidate and to the customer – a legal entity.
- to exclude discrimination under any motives in the certification process.
- conduct the certification process according to declared normative standards.
- provide all the necessary information about a certification process.
- accept claims and appeals and promptly react.
Customer is obliged to:
- comply with the certification requirements.
- use the certificate correctly.
- not to use a certificate in a manner that may harm the reputation of BTI, as well as not to do any misleading or false statements against the certificate.
- allow the examiner to the exam.
- provide all the necessary documentation for the certification.
- provide a correct documentation.
- stop using a certificate if it is cancelled by BTI.
- provide the certificate to it’s customers fully without any changes.
- provide information about any changes which may affect the certification.
- any use of BTI logos and trademarks is PROHIBITED
Financing and price offers:
- All BTI activities are financed by internal resources. Third Party financing not used by BTI.
- All costs connected to and related to certification are paid by the Customer
- Price offers are calculated per each request for certification based on Customer inquiry considering requested certification type and scope
- Price offer calculation principle is the same for each Customer without any discrimination
- Price offers are presented upon request
- Payment should be done based on BTI invoice issued per each actual service provided by BTI
Appeal and Claim process
The procedure for claims and appeal is described at the respective page